02 May Preview The World’s Newest Sports Cars Before They Hit The Road
There are many things that people are passionate about and would actually go to any lengths to make their dreams come true. For some this craze is fashion, athletics, surfing, car racing, or soccer among others. When one gets an interest in something, it becomes a nagging sensation that they would give anything for. This is especially so with car lovers, the cough of the engine gives them a thrill and the speed of every moving car sends tingling chills of excitement down their spine.
This is why these lovers of speed moving machines would do anything to find out which are the best cars and what to look out for. They would basically cross all major shows and exhibitions just to make sure that they stay updated. They would go to almost every motor show keep tabs of the most enticing cars. It is all about competition. Some of the best cars reviews are made from the motor shows and fans have come up with a list of the most preferred cars and the advantages that go with each.
Some of these cars include:
1. The Jaguar F-type in the Bennelial auto show still stands out especially with their new f-type sports car; Ratan Tata’s dream project does it for them. Its main intention is to place the Jaguar back in the competitive market with past rivals like Porsche.
2. Another great car is the BMW’s active trouper from the Bavarian carmaker. It intends to get in the large hatch MPV space like the Mercedes Benzes B class.
3. The third ranked car is the Suzuki S class. This vehicle is a bright idea from the Japanese Suzuki which had their first entrant in the Paris motor show.
4. Renault Clio is a French model from Renault that is the best appointed hatch back ever as exhibited in the Paris motor car show.
5. Ranked fifth is the Chevrolet mini SUV from general motors’ which is yet to be realized in the market.
6. The Citroën Ds Numero 9 concept popularity has been increasing because of the sharp lights at the rare and its new organic form.
7. The MacLean p1 is claimed to be the fastest race car in the world, no wonder its reputable fame in the Paris motor show.
8. The Range Rover was not a rare attraction when launched in London but its unique properties of aluminum monocoque body makes it much lighter. Its availability in three engine variants of V8 petrol, V6 engine and V8 petrol is an added attraction.
Car shows are a necessary prerequisite for all those who are obsessed with beautiful cars. Be sure to check some of these exotic cars out at the next car show you attend!